Important information (September 17, 2018)
Dear colleagues and friends of ISSAID
We had the chance and the honor to create this site for our Society
This site requires updates and a closer link with the site of the conferences
Unfortunately, we need to shut it down today, until a new version is published by the MCI team (Genova).
We thank you for the trust you have placed in us over the years.
Isabelle Touitou and Florian Milhavet
Purpose of the Website
- The ISSAID website gathers resources related to the systemic autoinflammatory diseases in order to facilitate contacts between interested physicians and researchers.
- The website provides support to share and rapidly disseminate information, thoughts, feelings and experiences to improve the quality of life of patients and families affected by systemic autoinflammatory diseases, and promote advances in the search for causes and cures.
- Specific features of this website include :
- Basic information for patients, clinicians, and scientists
- Society missions and membership information
- Content of previous and future meetings
- Expert opinions to share professional experience or request expert advice
- Calls for research collaborations
- Patient registries
- Clinical image library
- Information on clinical laboratories ie quality control schemes for molecular diagnosis
© Copyright 2008-2018 IGH/CNRS
Created: January 2008
Developper: Florian Milhavet
Director of Publication: Isabelle Touitou
Logo designed by: Ahmet Gül and Daniel Cattan